Hiding In Plain Sight Hiding In Plain Sight

This is art.

Poop Adventure! Poop Adventure!

10 for animation, but - 5 for the uhm...

Dude, the animation is nice, but all the stuff is... Uhm... Gross. Honestly, you could find a better topic for the animation but not some creature flying in space using its shit as fuel. This is rediculos.

Tho, the animation is nice.

3/5
5/10

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

lol

You still up for some videogames?

XD

Reincarnation: ITNOE Reincarnation: ITNOE

Hahah!

Wow, I would never understand that you fist need to click on the ******* and when Naja pays attention on it you *******. Still, it was nicely done! I loved it haha.

Sky Commando Sky Commando

Ok, uhh

Good but... whats the sense of the game?
And the megaman mix doesnt fit here >.>

I dont see any sense in collecting some gas containers :I

myplayyard responds:

Thank you for the review.
You have to collect the gas containers in order to stay up.
If you reach the ground before level 5, you lose, collecting the fuel allows you to stay up.
The sense of the game is having fun while playing it, we wanted a fun action/shooting game so we did it.
I really hope you liked it after all, I know I do.

Gravity Duck Gravity Duck

FTW

ITS DA NNJA DUCK!!!!!!!!
Excellent :D

NK - Classical VIP NK - Classical VIP

Agreed with OMNIX2.
Track is totally awesome, NK - Classical reminded me of "For the Taking" but this one has a completly changed style. Sounds so fucking badass, keep doing what you do!
Well, I'm afraid there's nothing more to say, all I didn't like was 2:25 - 2:30, sounded kinda odd.

But still, who fucking cares?
RATE: 5, Review: 5

~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL ~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL

Night......
How could I even miss this track!? Dude it's goddamn amazing.
Honestly, the way you switched from Techno and house made this track some awesome dubstep mix together with a very few elements of techno, house and trance which sounds goddamn amazing
No complications.
RATE: 5, REVIEW: 5

Acid Paradox - Monster Acid Paradox - Monster

Time to rate.
The track itself is really awesome even though there is one issue.
This track has all the awesomeness in it, but gets annoying when the ride beat keeps repeating almost ALL THE GODDAMN TIME. I have that "ding ding ding ding ding ding ding DING DING DING DING FUCKING DING" ride beat all the way, I hear it all the time. Please decrease it's usage because it becomes literally annoying when it repeats even when you sing or when the part with dub basses ends, the "ding ding ding ding" keeps repeating. It is out of place sometimes.
That's the only issue this track had. Everything else is magnificent.

Now that I did the review, I give you a:
RATE: 4 (because of the annoying ride sound repeating all the time) REVIEW: 4

I am honestly addicted to this track, but the ride that continues all the time gets very annoying. Please don't make it too repetetive next time :/